Saturday 12 October 2013

To Belong.

I walk and stare at this growing abstraction in my life.
I've never stopped and seen..
always overlooked, and this day, it comes right at me.
Faltering and crashing
Like the waves of an ugly beach.
Littered and shallow,
Death be his foe, and I his friend.
I've never walked this beach before,
And the place seems new.
The routes all wrong,
And the wind turns around.
Stagnation and sorrow are my only friends,
Playing the Devil's advocate,
Right in my head.
If only I knew, how to just run,
Walk through the soft sands of what was once
A land of mine
A place I belonged to
Wherein love and lust
Intertwined as two
Where happiness was permanent
And sorrow at bay
Where the lonely boats smiled
Leaving pain astray
Where the shallowness of life
Was replaced by the depths of passion
Where the single human eye
Found her reflection
Where she saw all his dreams
And they lived a life together
Where they knew even if the stream
Fell down to a river
And the river to the waterfall edge
They stood hand in hand
Heads held up
And faith in their heart.
They knew that one leap
Made all the difference
In death the bitterness of life
Never mattered on infliction
It was the strength of the supreme
The valor of love
That pulled two souls out together
Out of convulsed rapids, forever. 

4 comments:

  1. So your 'always' post showed up on my dash and it was a beautiful line, why'd you remove it?
    Anyway, here's to getting back to blogging & shizz. x
    http://thisistherealitarin.blogspot.com/2014/01/barren.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. shagun is a beautiful name..i plan to name my daughter so :) and and you're very pretty gal..love ur smile

    you write beautifullyyyyyyyyyyyyyy deep deeep thoughts that tear apart your soul and asks the questions tht are better left unanswered..loved ur post

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this blog name is good. Every line is beautiful in this blog. I am working in Car towing service company. This company provide best towing service. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there ohrishagun information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO
    https://bit.ly/3eDjmZV

    ReplyDelete

Rant, Rave, Appreciate, Criticize.
Go ahead. Your views are welcome. :)